500Mbps Wireless HomePlug Ethernet Powerline Adapter Single Pack 1 Port
The powerline adapter uses your existing electrical wiring to transmit signals anywhere in the building. They are an ideal solution for those who have trouble with wireless signals in different rooms or levels.
The wireless homeplug comes with a default IP address of 192.168.1.1 so some network configuration knowledge will be required to install and setup. The configuration settings can be accessed by directly connecting to the wireless homeplug and typing 192.168.1.1 in a browser and enter the username and password contained in the user manual, the user manual also contains important information on setting up the homeplug and security.
The utility contained on the CD is used to secure the data transmitted over the electrical circuit and set the homeplug to network groups.
- Power voltage range is 100 to 240 V AC 50/60Hz
- Supports HomePlug AV protocol and the IEEE1901 protocol
- PLC physical link rate is up to 500Mbps
- Support the following modulation schemes: OFDM QAM 4096/1024/256/64/16/8, QPSK, BPSK, and ROBO
- Supports 128-bit AES link encryption and user NMK authentication, for providing secure power line communication
- Supports windowed OFDM with noise mitigation based on patented line synchronization technique for improving data integrity in noisy conditions
- Supports channel self-adaptation and channel estimation for maximizing real-time throughput
- Supports priority-based CSMA/CA channel access scheme for maximizing efficiency and throughput
- Supports four-level QoS
- Supports ToS and CoS packet classifications
- Supports IGMP multicast management session
- Supports IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11i and IEEE802.11e
- Supports 2T2R mode. Transmission data rate is up to 300Mbps
- Supports WEP and WPA for secure data transmission
- Supports DHCP server
- Supports version upgrade through Web page
- Supports restoring factory default settings
- Supports the following wireless security modes: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and WPA/WPA2-PSK
- Supports system status display
- Supports system log
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Day Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, from only £9.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Here at BCE Direct we aim to dispatch your items the same working day however we do have various collection times from our couriers and some items may go the next working day.
Delivery Rates are calculated during the checkout process depending on the weight of the item to be posted.
We have kept our rates as low as possible without compromising service.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
No there is no minimum order requirement, all of our delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based on weight. Whilst others offer free postage, they add the costs to the item price. We charge one fee for postage and ultimately our items are cheaper overall.
My item is showing as shipped but I haven't received a tracking number?
If your item is showing as despatched but a tracking number is not shown don't worry your item is on it's way. We send a lot of items via Royal Mail and their tracking numbers are uploaded to our systems overnight.
Can I collect my items?Unfortunately we do not have the facilities for collection, however our delivery rates are very cheap and next day delivery is available.
Which couriers do you use?
Here at BCE Direct we a use a mixture of several couriers these include but are not limited to, APC Overnight, Royal Mail, FexEx, DPD, UPS, TNT and DHL.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.