VDSL and ADSL Splitter Faceplate for NTE5 Master Socket - High Speed Broadband Compatible - LJ5208V
- Plugs in to existing main socket in building
- Compatible with all existing VDSL systems
- Ideal for BT Infinity and similar superfast services
- Backwards compatible with all older systems like ADSL
Designed to be plugged into the telecom providers NTE5 Master Socket, replacing the existing front cover.
The splitter plate provides separation and filtration of the VDSL-ADSL/telephone signal to give you optimum performance on your network .
Your Router or modem can now be plugged directly into the Master socket adaptor plate which offers a better connection as it is no longer reliant on plug in filters, cheap dongles or unreliable extension wiring which are often the cause of poor performance.
The product is UL94V0 rated for Flame Retardency.
- Provides a VDSL (backwards compatible with ADSL) and standard telephone socket
- Designed to be plugged into NTE5 master socket
- Provides separation and filtration of the VDSL/ ADSL and telephone signal
- Alleviates need for filters, dongles or unreliable extension wiring for better performance
- Data socket compatible with RJ11 and RJ45 plugs
- Ideal for broadband applications like high speed video streaming
- Hard wired extension sockets
- Separate terminals for telephone and ADSL extensions provided at the rear of the plate
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Days Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, only £7.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.