BT NORTEL I2002 IP PHONE - Nortel IP Phone 2002 (Refurbished)
The Nortel IP Phone 2002 is a multi-line, intermediate-level, standards-based IP Phone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and supports moderate call traffic environments. With a 4 line x 24 character LCD, four-way navigation cluster, programmable line/feature keys and hands-free speakerphone, the IP Phone 2002 is ideally suited for users such as office professionals, technical specialists and administrative personnel.
- Basic and advanced telephony features, audio control center and selectable ring tones enhance interpersonal communications
- Multi-line IP Phone supports four programmable line/feature keys and four context-sensitive soft label keys for increased worker productivity
- High-quality 4 line x 24 character LCD supports textual presentation of advanced applications (data, web) from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 1000
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 1000
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch reduces cable infrastructure and costs by requiring only a single cable drop to the desktop to support IP Phone and collocated PC traffic
- Direct inline power support via the IEEE 802.3af standard delivers increased reliability and cost-effectiveness with access to backup power at the wiring closet
This phone is sold without Meridian Norstar IP phone Power Supply Unit.
The I2002 IP Phone NTDU91 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Days Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, only £7.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.