BT Versatility CCU Telephone System 40 Port 5800.41000 (NEW OPEN BOX)
The BT Versatility Telephone System is one of the best selling Business Telephone Systems ever released into the market. It is extremely easy to install and program and is very well priced for customers with a small budget.
Latest firmware of software.
- 6 x ISDN2 Circuits
- 1 x PRI ISDN30 Card Maximum of 15 Channels
- 12 x Analogue Lines Loop Calling Lines
- 40 x Featurephone Extensions
- 40 x 2-wire device Extensions
- 8 x V16 XP Console - Additional
Extension loop resistance
- 67 ohms (0.4km) 4-wire Feature phones
- 336 ohms (2 km) Standard Telephones
- 2 (up to a system max. Ren of 40) Maximum of 16 Extensions ringing for a single call
- Maybe connected to any extension on the system
- Standard 4 Wire twisted Pair 0.5mm
Central Control Unit (CCU) 008
- Height 390mm
- Width 295mm
- Depth 160mm
Maximum capacity system 15+32 CCU
- Height 390mm
- Width 595mm
- Depth 160mm
Customers should allow for growth of system to maximum size when positioning CCU on the wall
Battery back up (where fitted)
- 12 v7.2AH
Mains Supply voltage
- 230V + - 10% @ 50 Hz
Maximum power consumption
Standard 2-wire telephone signalling
- DTMF with Timed Break recall
- 8 Bit, no parity, 1 stop bit speed programming
- 40 Individual user mailboxes
- 10 Phantom Voice Boxes
- 20 Group Boxes
- 1 system mailbox (answering machine)
- 2 Port: 2 hours messaging capacity
- 8 Port: 20 hours messaging capacity
- Maximum message length is default at 1 minute but is programming up to 5 minutes
Music On Hold
- Internal & External calls - music or tone
External music on hold
- External music devices connect via the MOH module to any extension port
- Input impedance 1.6k ohm, Nominal 200mV RMS
- Stereo 3.5mm jack plug
External paging port
- Output Level 25 - 32mA, Impedance 600 ohm
Extension current and voltage feed
- Voice: 36.5 volts 25mA constant current
- Data: 40 Volts 10mA constant current
- Ringing:+-40V 50Hz (Trapezoid)
- Feature phone (default extension 20) or PC Wizard through serial port
- Normal working temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC
- Working humidity (non-condensing): 5% to 95%
Safety and Protection
- EN55022, EN55024, EN60950
Doorstrike relay contact
- Max rating: 24 Volts DC, 2 Amps
Door intercom size
- Height 203mm
- Width 73mm
- Depth 38mm
Colour of system
- Charcoal ref: Pantone 432C
- Internal ADSL modem
- LAN: 4 x 10/100 Base-T connection to an external modem if required
- ISDN dial-up support
- Protocols: IP V4
- DHCP:DHCP server supports up to 100 IP addresses
- Routing:Static routing
- Firewall:NAT, Packet filtering, PAT and Stateful Inspection Firewall, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Denial of Service Protection (DOS)
- Management:Local management, installation Wizard
Integrated WLAN Access Point
- 802.11b & 80211g standards
- 11Mb and 54Mb throughput rates
- Connectivity for up to 50 WLAN Clients
- WEP and WPA Security and Authentication
- SSID Broadcast enable/disable option
- Manual or Automatic Channel selection
- MAC address filtering to restrict access
- WLAN interface may be hosted in the LAN or DMZ Subnet
- Check in/Check out
- Call Billing
- Programmable call charges
- Room status
- Guest/Administration extensions
- Message waiting
- Alarm Calls
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Day Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, from only £9.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Here at BCE Direct we aim to dispatch your items the same working day however we do have various collection times from our couriers and some items may go the next working day.
Delivery Rates are calculated during the checkout process depending on the weight of the item to be posted.
We have kept our rates as low as possible without compromising service.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
No there is no minimum order requirement, all of our delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based on weight. Whilst others offer free postage, they add the costs to the item price. We charge one fee for postage and ultimately our items are cheaper overall.
My item is showing as shipped but I haven't received a tracking number?
If your item is showing as despatched but a tracking number is not shown don't worry your item is on it's way. We send a lot of items via Royal Mail and their tracking numbers are uploaded to our systems overnight.
Can I collect my items?Unfortunately we do not have the facilities for collection, however our delivery rates are very cheap and next day delivery is available.
Which couriers do you use?
Here at BCE Direct we a use a mixture of several couriers these include but are not limited to, APC Overnight, Royal Mail, FexEx, DPD, UPS, TNT and DHL.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.