Category 6A Ethernet cable, commonly referred to as Cat6A, is a cable standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The cable standard provides performance of up to 600MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10 Gigabit Ethernet). It is backwards compatible with previous standards such as Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5.
- LSZH: low Smoke Zero Halogen cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during a fire.
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 10GBASE-T: 10 Times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, 10GE (also called 10GbE or 10 GigE) supports a data rate of 10Gbits/s (billion bits per second).
- S/FTP (or S/STP): Screened and Foil (Shielded) Twisted Pair. Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
- Snagless Connectors: The connectors feature a “bubble” which protects the locking clip on the RJ45 from damage or being snapped off during transport or installation.
- Flush Moulded Strain Relief: The flush moulded design allows the patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density network switches. The strain relief allows the cables to move without damaging the cable or breaking away from the connector while it is plugged in a device
- This product has been tested and found to comply with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics specified in: ISO/IEC 11801 ED.2 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- IEC 60332-1-2, RoHS Compliant and 3P Verified
- CAT6A cable
- Injection moulded snagless connectors
- Screened / Foil twisted pair
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- 4x 26 AWG Copper
- RJ45 Shielded connector with 50µ Inch Gold Plate
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Day Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, from only £9.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Here at BCE Direct we aim to dispatch your items the same working day however we do have various collection times from our couriers and some items may go the next working day.
Delivery Rates are calculated during the checkout process depending on the weight of the item to be posted.
We have kept our rates as low as possible without compromising service.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
No there is no minimum order requirement, all of our delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based on weight. Whilst others offer free postage, they add the costs to the item price. We charge one fee for postage and ultimately our items are cheaper overall.
My item is showing as shipped but I haven't received a tracking number?
If your item is showing as despatched but a tracking number is not shown don't worry your item is on it's way. We send a lot of items via Royal Mail and their tracking numbers are uploaded to our systems overnight.
Can I collect my items?Unfortunately we do not have the facilities for collection, however our delivery rates are very cheap and next day delivery is available.
Which couriers do you use?
Here at BCE Direct we a use a mixture of several couriers these include but are not limited to, APC Overnight, Royal Mail, FexEx, DPD, UPS, TNT and DHL.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.