MaxxOne 4-IN-ONE 1TB 1080P/3MP 4 CHANNEL DVR - AHD/TVI/IP/CVBS
The HAWK D8300 series of digital video recorders allows for full HD 1080P recording with any CVBS (analogue), AHD, HD-TVI or IP (Network) surveillance cameras, by owning this DVR you will no longer be restricted when purchasing cameras for your security system. The HAWK D8300 allows for up to 8TB of storage which comes fully installed.
- Standalone digital video recorder with the latest H.264 recording compression technology
- Full 1080P & up to 3MP high definition recording quality
- Supports analogue,TVI, CVBS, AHD and IP cameras
- Camera input: 4 ch analogue, 2 IP (only IP:up to 6ch)
- Built-in motion detection option to trigger recording only when there is activity on-screen
- Upload recorded footage to the cloud for back-up
- Easy-connect 3-step QR code network setup means no more difficult network configuration
- Free app allows remote monitoring on your smartphone and tablets
- Full HD 1080p display output for connection to HDTV
- Worldwide control wherever you are via the internet
- Live view, playback, and event alarm without missing any important information
- Simultaneous playback and smart search on all channels
- Supports 1 x SATA HDD up to 8TB
- RS485 input for Pelco/PTZ devices
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Days Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, only £7.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.