MaxxOne Falcon 4K 4CH 2TB IP NVR With PoE
Record in glorious 4K Ultra HD with the MaxxOne Falcon, this 4 channel NVR is the pinnacle in CCTV picture clarity with 4x the resolution of 1080p. The Falcon is at the forefront of 4K surveillance technology, so it also possesses other fantastic functionality such as PoE, Easy QR Set-up, motion detection, H.265 compression, cloud support and smart search as well as other great features.
- Standalone network video recorder with the latest H.265 recording compression technology
- Recording and playback are at 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Camera input: 4 ch IP with built in PoE
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows transfer of the electrical current necessary for the operation of each camera
- The Falcon has a built-in motion detection option for email alerts and to also trigger recording when there is activity on-screen
- Supports 2x internal SATA drives up to 8TB each for a total capacity of 16TB
- Upload recorded footage to the cloud for back-up
- Free app allows remote monitoring on your smartphone and tablets
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom control through the NVR
- ONVIF v2.3 supported, so you can use most IP cameras
- Privacy masking to make sensitive areas of the recording private
- Event Alarms with Email Alerts (video loss, motion, I/O status, HDD status)
- Smart Search, quickly review your footage by movement sensitivity, duration, and area of interest
- Easy to set up scheduled recording, record at the times that suit you, saving money and resource
- Auto-Overwrite to record continuously without downtime
- Add multiple users and give access to everyone that needs it
- UK Power Supply
- User Manual
- Hard Drive Screws
- Installed Hard Drive
- Software Disc for PC and Mac
- Mobile Viewing Guide
- Remote Control Unit
- USB Mouse
Here at BCE Direct we can offer bulk order discounts. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a tailored quote. We hold high quantities of the products we have on the website and can offer next day delivery on almost every single item. We can provide very competitive pricing so please feel free to get in touch. There are no minimum order quantities so even if you need a price on 5 items, we're sure we can do something to help.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01761 452997
Alternatively, please use the form below.
Standard Delivery Starting from Just £0.89*
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 Days Delivery) This option is available on most small items and starts from £2.99*
Next day delivery is available on all of our items, only £7.99* We generally use APC for these or Royal Mail Tracked 24 for smaller items
From £9.49* most items will be sent via Royal Mail fully Tracked, heavier items will be sent using the most cost effective services.
Bristol Communications and Electrical ltd accept returns on all items within 14 days. If there is no fault with the product, the buyer must pay the return postage costs, of which are non-refundable.
If we deem the items returned to be in an unsatisfactory condition we reserve the right to charge up to 40% of the final selling price. This cost will be decided upon receipt of goods. Within this percentage will be the costs to repair/refurbish/repackage items.
Items that are being returned due to buyer error will be refunded MINUS postage costs. Postage costs are set within many of our overall prices, postage costs will be deducted from final refund amounts.
If there was an error on our side, for example incorrect or damaged items we will except all responsibility for postage costs and a full refund will be given.
Please note: You have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, if this deadline has passed we will not accept the return request.